Monday, June 30, 2008

Boxers or Briefs???


BOXERS OR BRIEFS?

If you clicked on this Blog
because of its name,
get your mind out of the gutter,
cause I'm talkin' 'bout the game!

Now that your with me,
and your mind is all clear,
I can get down to business
and get into gear!

Boxers or Briefs?
was a cute kinda game,
where you picked something funny,
and your true claim to fame.

My card for Alexandra,
which I think is quite true,
is that she "doesn't make coffee,"
but that wasn't her view!

"Being brought up by wolves,"
how could Bryan resist???
he never even picked that line,
and it was the absolute funniest!

Katie never "separates laundry,"
this we all hear and know,
so she had to pick my card,
or her nose would surely grow!

I still think Shelby's "a goddess,"
to which Tracy quickly agreed,
we gotta give it up for Shelby,
who smelled the orange flower's seeds.

And my dear friend Tracy,
what line was true to her,
probably that she is "forgiving,"
and with that I do concur!

And what about me?
What card did I pick?
"Irritable Bowel Syndrome," perhaps,
but it made me rather sick.

Do I have "movie star looks?"
or "a load in my pants?"
I chose neither of these,
I was quite adamant.

"I am fun to be around"
is what I chose as a truth,
for you have to be fun
to be around all these youths!

We laughed and we laughed,
ok, I laughed out the most,
but I couldn't really help it
with the lines and the posts!

Round One went to Alex,
Tracy topped it Round Two,
but we all were the winners...
knowing the funny and the true.

This game can be funny,
a good time will be had,
to match up the truths
and the funnies....EGADS!

To the crew that I had,
Katie, Shelby & Bryan,
you couldn't beat the girls,
Alex and Tracy were fryin'!

No comments: